Do I Have A Case?, is a trading name of Tom Street & Co – specialist No-Win-No-Fee Employment Solicitors. We offer a friendly and professional service, and are able to represent, or arrange representation for employees at employment tribunals in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We work alongside a number of specialist employment solicitors across the country, so, in the event that we cannot assist you directly, we will put you in touch with an expert employment solicitor in your area.
If you are experiencing problems in the workplace, and you need a free, confidential legal opinion from an employment law specialists, we are here to help.
Reasons to claim
- If you have been unfairly dismissed;
- If you have resigned from your job because of the way your employer has treated you;
- If you have suffered discrimination in the workplace;
- If you have suffered bullying, harassment or victimisation in the workplace;
- If you have been unfairly selected for redundancy;
- If your employer owes you money; or
- If you are suffering any other problems in the workplace.
Call us now
Call us on 0800 014 8727 or fill out our online form and we will call you back at a time to suit you to give you a second opinion.
If your case is strong enough, we will offer to represent you on a no-win-no-fee basis. Alternatively, we may be able to represent you on a fixed fee basis, or if you have legal expenses insurance (for example under your home insurance policy) we will arrange for your insurers to pay our fees.
Employment case assessment
Please fill in the form below as accurately as possible, using the box at the end to provide additional information. Please then indicate when you would like us to call you back to discuss your case. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
Please check our information for your claim page before submitting your form.