Unlawful deduction from wages
Possible reasons to claim
There are a number of reasons why an employer may owe an employee money:
- Your employer may have made an unlawful deduction from your salary or wages;
- Your employer may not have paid you your full holiday pay entitlement;
- Your employer may have withheld a contractual bonus;
- If you have been dismissed, your employer may have failed to pay you notice;
- If you have been made redundant, your employer may have failed to pay you redundancy pay.
Call us now
If, for any reasons, you believe that your employer owed you money, and you want to know what your legal rights are, please call us on 0800 014 8727 to discuss your case, or alternatively, fill out the simple form opposite and we will call you back at a time convenient to you.
Employment case assessment
Please fill in the form below as accurately as possible, using the box at the end to provide additional information. Please then indicate when you would like us to call you back to discuss your case. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
Please check our information for your claim page before submitting your form.