Claim against your Hospital
Hospitals and their staff make an invaluable contribution to the well-being of UK citizens, and in the vast majority of cases, correct medical advice and treatment is given. However, on rare occasions, hospital staff fail to give patients a high enough standard of care and in such situations this lead to medical complications, physical and emotional trauma, financial loss and, in the most serious of cases, premature death.
Are you or someone you love a victim of medical negligence?
If you have been the victim of medical negligence and believe that you may be entitled to compensation, please call us on 0800 014 8727 to discuss your case, or alternatively, fill out the simple form opposite and we will call you back at a time convenient to you.
More Information about Claims Against Hospitals
As a providers of medical care, hospital staff of their as a patients, a common law duty of care. If hospital staff give medical advice or treatment which is so substandard that it constitutes a breach of duty of care towards the patient and this breach causes the patient loss, this gives rise to a medical negligence claim.
Possible reasons to claim
The reasons for hospital staff failing in their duties towards their patients are numerous:
- they may be tired or overworked;
- they may be poorly trained or inexperienced;
- there may have been a breakdown treatment systems or communication;
- or, for many reasons, they may not have taken their patient’s complaints seriously enough.
Medical negligence by hospital staff can lead to many problems :
- Illnesses caused by the prescription of unnecessary or inappropriate medicine;
- The need for surgery which may otherwise have been available has a correct diagnosis been made;
- Progression of an illness beyond the point upon which it can be operated upon following a failure of diagnosis or a misdiagnosis;
- Permanent disability or prolonged recovery periods;
- Excessive scarring;
- The suffering of symptoms, infection or pain which would otherwise have been avoidable;
- Loss of earnings or capacity to work.
Call us now
For expert advice on the application the law relating to medical negligence, please contact one of our specialist solicitors on 0800 014 8727. The call is free and you will speak to a qualified and experienced solicitor, who will be more than happy to discuss the details of your case with you. Alternatively fill out the form to the right and we will call you back.
Medical negligence claim form
Please fill in the form below as accurately as possible, using the box at the end to provide additional information. Please then indicate when you would like us to call you back to discuss your case. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
Please check our information for your claim page before submitting your form.